From:
Lindsey Accardo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 15:02:03 EST
I am still looking for a forvever home for my four ferrets.  I currently
am in College Station and would really like to find someone within
driving range so that I could still visit.  Anywhere around southeast
texas though would also be ok because that is where I am from.  I have
four ferrets, all 3 years or under, and they are all up on shots and
healthy.  They would go with all of their stuff (cage, hammies, food,
etc.) and I can adv test if you would like.  If you have any questions
feel free to email me.  Thanks

Lindsey