From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 04:57:03 -0800
I have become aware in the last couple days that The Ferret Store,
who has been known all along as a store that helps shelters, has quit
carrying some items that go to benefit shelters...[Ferretwise's Tents
and Fran's Playpads at the very least...i do not know who else's stuff
they quit carrying] ...and right here at christmastime!!...

i asked fran and alicia about this and they did not know it was going to
happen...they were not even told their items were being removed...

does anyone know what is going on?

i know Joe used to handle all this...and now i see that Joe is no longer
involved with the Ferret Store...and their site is getting so hard to
navigate with all the changes...i was just hoping someone had some
answers for this...

has anyone been able to get any answers from them?

the ferret store has always been good to me...a little slow lately in
shipping...but it was a holiday...but these changes worry me...

they have always been the store with the personal touch...the one who
cared about ferrets...and helped the shelters...but these turn of events
do not put them in a very good light...

thank you in advance for any help...
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie, Tunees & Lil
Bear...

It is that time of year again...
The A.D.V. Christmas Giving Tree... http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm
and the Ferret Giving Tree...  http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com