From:
Sandi Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 03:47:42 -0600
We wanted to say a big Thank You once again to all of the generous people
that have donated to us during my 3 surgeries.And for the prayers.The
kids here all send you much love & kisses.

We got in a couple young resale kids from Petco in Montgomery,this past
Sunday.One baby,just 2 months old,was bought & returned after 3 days with
the human.Not a biter,but a kisser.The other boy is a big a big DEW,sweet
as can be.

--
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter