From:
Sandi Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 05:09:02 -0600
There is some rumors floating about that have me very upset.So,let me
clarify.

Some of the first group of ferrets I got in were owner surrenders that
had been turned over to a shelter.Can I verify they are true hurricane
ferrets?Only by the dates given to me.Thats all I have to go on.The next
batches also came from owner surrenders,in the Mobile area.I personally
didn't see them walking the streets nor being in a cage when their home
is underwater.None the less,their homes have faced the rath of Katrina.

At no time have I asked for help.But those helping,Thank You.For those
that want to slander me,Thank You.  I do have a shelter that will be
helping me with any of them & they too will get the help.

I have not lied & am not going to begin now.I stated the facts as I was
given them.So,I don't apperciate being accused of it.

As for these I have,they will be adopted out as the OWNERS gave them
up.IfI should get in some from the front lines of the shelters there,in
the affected areas,they will wait for 45 days to see if we can find their
humans.I myself would want someone to home my beloved pets in hopes that
I can find them & be reunited.

--
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter