From:
Kodo Headquarters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 22:50:40 -0400
To raise the funds needed to continue this grueling political fight to save
Kodo's life, we are having made:

Tee-shirts Large and X-large with the picture taken by the Bay City
Newspaper of Kodo in Jail with the words Everybodies Ferret for $25 plus
$3.00 mailing (priority mail).

Kodo Kommandos with same picture as above.  Cost $5.00 including
postage/handling.

Send your name, mailing address, and number of tee-shirts or bumper stickers
requested and indicate method of payment desired Credit Card (do not send
info, will acknowledge reciept and set up time for card info to be called
in.) CHECK make payable to Rascals Hideout, 2772 Samuel St.  Saginaw, MI
48601.

Thank you for your unending support in this fight for life.

[Moderator's note: If you are in New York City and would like to buy a
bumper sticker, I have a few... please email me at [log in to unmask]

If you are in the Boston, MA area, the Mass Ferret Friends have them too.
Please email Ronnie DiComo at [log in to unmask]

(We were both at a ferret event in CT today and some of the stickers were
sold there... we took extras for local people and will, of course, forward
the proceeds to Bob.) BIG]