From:
Trudi Casler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 02:36:54 EST
hi,
there is quite a lot of info and studies that were conducted years ago and
recently about what is in our food and our pets food....

you can go to your local veternarian as long as he/she is knowledgable in
such stuff (not all our but that doesnt mean they are bad vets)...

go to your local HOLISTIC animal clinic or store....

go to your local health food store and no i DO NOT MEAN GNC...they are not
a real health food store...

you can go to your local co-op...those are places to start looking for
information on cancer causing ingrdients...

i learn something new everyday...

but even if there was just a small chance of something causing cancer
wouldnt you want to be aware so you could change something if you so
decided???  i do, so thats why i am telling everyone what i have learned
so far...go to: www.naturapet.com

look up the list of ingredients that are good and bad...click on each one
to see where it comes from and what it is...

also read the AAFCO trials...there is quite alot of info and books that you
can get alist of from ther...

hope this helps...
sincerly,
Trudi

ps here is a number 1-800-497-5665 they sell animal holistic medicine...
there store is located here in tucson so its not exspensive for me but it
might be for others...i hope not...i plan on tato the naturopath that owns
the store tommorow...i will let you know what i find out...she is going to
school tyo use her knowledge for animals...