From:
Trudi Casler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 03:57:26 EST
hi,
im not the one that said ferretvite and petromalt had BHT, BHA or
ehtyoxquin... but i am the one that said those ingredients DO /can cause
cancer... if you see any of those ingredients in something DONT USE THE
PRODUCT... there are plenty of places that you can find this info BUT THE
TRICK IS FINDING OUT WHERE...

www.naturapet.com
search the entire site and read EVERYTHING....that should put eveyones mind
to rest on this subject...make sure that you check out the books that have
been written and click on each ingredient and print it out...it will blow
you away...look i didnt know this was going on until recently...not untl MY
VETERNARIAN TOLD ME!!!  and then i found out thru a bunch of alternative
books and a health food store (not GNC) and etc...

i posted this because TO ME THIS IMPORTANT to get the MESSAGE OUT TO ALL
ANIMAL/FERRET owners....WHY?  because my 12 ferrets, 5 cats, and 2 dogs,
and my 4 kids are important to me..i did not post anything to be PICKED
APART BY ANYONE...i am very passionate about everyone in my family..so
therefore YES I WANT TO PASS OUT THIS VALUABLE INFORMATION....now what
anyone does with this is up to them...all i ask is if you want to critisize
me dont post on the FML...if you dont believe me fine...ignore it..or do
the research...i never knew this kind of stuff even existed until by some
small chance i heard it...this information has been around forever but
because we have not been very health consioucs until recently many people
do not know this and stiil there are those who do not believe in
alternative medicine either...BUT IF THERE is something out there that can
make my animals have a better life and live longer than i want to tell
everyone...so i dont understand why anyone should or would be against
hearing this information...Do You???

Trudi C.