From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2010 07:39:25 -0400
Hi Rachel,

I use Dooker Delights for all my rewards. Call and ask for April at
Performance Foods at 1.877.545.5462 and she will tell you all about
them.

They are small, ferret size, and my ferrets just LOVE them. They get
treats every day and if I am late, they are hanging on the side of the
cage. You would think they never ate.

Anyway, straight from the ferrets view point - my fur kids LOVE these
the best. And, after reading what is in other treats, these are better
for them.

Marilyn Ledoux and the gang at Ledoux Hospice