Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 07:01:30 -0500
In regards to Luna's long vet bill, Debi wrote:
>clinicare liquid----10.84: what is this?  cleaning supplies?  how much
>did they have to use to clean up one cage?

If I'm not mistaken, Clinicare is a liquid used for cats to supplement
feeding available through vets.  It used to be available in a powder form
and was great to use for ferrets.  The can of liquid would have to be
frozen in an ice cube tray, as it has to be used within two days.  That
is why the powder was so convenient.  I don't know why the company stopped
making the powder.

Moxie and Chance (recovering from insulinoma surgery)