From:
Melissa Dyess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2013 13:47:33 -0700
We, Kentuckiana Ferret Haven here in Louisville, KY are very honored
to be this month's shelter to benefit from USSS PREZZY'S in da Paws
auction. It's pretty exciting actually. So many wonderful and beautiful
items have been donated to raise much needed medical funds for our
elders and hospice kids. We were overwhelmed with the support and
generosity of so many special people. There are so many babies that
will benefit.

If you follow Facebook then you know about our special guy Rex that
came in this May. A brave little man whose right eye was destroyed by a
massive tumor and a smaller tumor irritating his left third eyelid. His
prognosis was poor, but today with the support from wonderful people
from around the world, and two surgeries later, he is living the life
he deserves. His sisters got to come live with him and they both need
the des implants. He has a regular harem going now a days.

Farrah, a "healthy three year old" Craigslist rescue has fallen under
Rex's sway. After a des implant and several days of syringe feeds she
has turned the corner and now makes her home with Rex and his girls.

Permanent resident Kane who was abandoned after his family left him
for boarding and never came back could use a des implant to help his
adrenal disease and medicine for his insulinoma.

Peanut is a special girl who came in last year at death's door. An
unknown insult to her liver almost killed her and now she suffers from
permanent central nervous system damage. She requires regular blood
work to monitor liver function, daily meds and special foods. Routine
is a must for her and change stresses her terribly. Her balance is
affected and her vision and hearing is hypersensitive.

Yuki, through the help of a fabulous volunteer made her way to us all
the way from Tennessee! She is young, about 3 but needs a dental for a
broken tooth and some groceries to help her fill out.

There are so many more! Of course you all know how that is. It never
ends, there is always one more that needs us.

So please, if you have a chance check out
www.32auctions.com/USSSPREZZYS
and get a chance to help these wonderful babies who need us.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts,

Melissa Dyess & Sheri Steinbach Kentuckiana Ferret Haven, Inc.
Louisville, KY