From:
Gay Maulden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 00:51:32 EST
Hello all:

I am still trying to find a copy of Fox's book 2nd printing.  Barns and
Noble couldn't get me one and I ordered it last Aug.  I was too late to
get one from Amazon.com.  If anyone has a idea please let me know.

I took Chester and Daisy Mae to a nursing home here thursday.  It was quite
a success.  The patients were very happy to have us visit and so surprised
that ferrets were so soft.  For once they were very well behaved too.  The
head trama patients seemed to get the most from our visit.  I hope to be
able to find the time to go to some of the other homes here.  I will be
going back there on a regular basis since it worked so well this time.  I
have taken them to some of the schools, the receptions were good but I feel
that we can do more good at the nursing homes and pet stores.

Gay
Ferret Haven Shelter/Rescue of Boise, Inc.
Chester: when do we get to go back there, I liked walking arround and
seeing hoomans.
Daisy Mae: mommy, that man that held me and scratched my ears was nice.
Prissy: can I go next time PPPPleeeeease
Charlie: I'm spoaks fert for us so...I promise to be good huh huh (Paw
covering mouth to hide grin)
Felix: do I go next time???I'm the most perfect black boy with a shinny
coat arn't I ??