From:
Nicole Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:10:13 -0800
Hello again, the crazy new ferret mom here.  So far the boys are doing
great!  They even survived a weekend with the kids..  they met and had a
blast LOL I have never seen the kids or the boys so SLEEPY *giggles* but
this is not the point... My questions are this,

one.  the boys both have these 2 to 3 inch scars on their belly where I
am assuming they were fixed, but are the scars always so big?  They run
from a mm fromt heir anus to right at the base of their pp... (sorry not
sure what exactly to call it since it isn't technically functional LOL)

two.  they completely refuse to eat anything other than food less than an
hour old... not warm kibble... not cat food, baby food, cooked chicken,
nothing... I haven't tried chicken gravy... but am not sure if it is
worth the effort if they probably won't eat it.  Plus I could eat the
chicken LOL... I even put their favorite treats and vitamins and stuff
with it to make it small good and they WILL NOT touch it.... anyone have
any suggestions?  These two are So picky they will only eat certain food,
a brand of treat, and ice cold water... they eat better than I do LOL....

Nicole