From:
christa brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 06:01:21 -0700
Hi All...

I had two wonderful babies with "quirks" who've passed over the Bridge.
Holly loved her Daddy's size 13 shoes!  Her stash place?  Behind the
dryer!  It was hilarious to see a 1.5 pound ferret drag a shoe three
times larger than her!!!  Sue mentioned the "Wipey Face".  My boy, Rocky
(Bubbie) had inoperable adrenal and insulinoma and was fed Pred and Soup,
too.  He did the wipey face!

I have eight babies now.  Sno loves to snorkel but hates a bath.  Pooh is
a Cokeaholic and you really have to watch your glass to insure it doesn't
get knocked over.  Pooh also fetches a ball, no kiddin!  Lexus licks and
bites; she's also a "flying" ferret!  Maggie is just a lap ferret which
can be quite common.  Anna-Belle is another "flying" blur o fur.
Princess is another lick and biter!  (Why they do this????)  Scarlett is
our hand fed baby and is such a lap ferret!  She chases the puppy
relentlessly!  And Blaise... our huge silver mitt boy!  He's the ball
chasing tail wagger.

We love the babies very much.  Sno, Maggie, Princess, and Scarlett are
mine.  Pooh, Lexus, Anna-Belle, and Blaise belong to my sixteen year old
daughter.

Christa
Sno, Pooh, Lexus, Maggie, Anna-Belle, Princess, Scarlett, and Blaise
Missing Holly, Michael, Lucy, and Rocky

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...
holy s**t... what a ride!"