From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:29:38 -0700
Hope is asking for extra prayers and good wishes for Lyn Siegel-Mac
Farlane and her family and all the animal friends in her care.  Florida
can be a worrisom place to be right now.  I Hope everyone in the area
are kept safe and sound from Bonnie and Charlie.  You too, Judy Cook, be
safe on your trip.

Hope also sends good healing thoughts to Sandee's Hoomin in her hammy.

Hope

I am the Guardian of Hope.

If you know a ferret in need and prayers or good wishes will help ease
the pain, please let us know.  Send us a note with the information and we
will send our very best prayers or good thoughts in Hopes that the warm
power of love will surround and comfort the precious little one - and the
hoomans who loves them.