From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 07:19:36 -0700
Dear FML friends,

Recently a few of us have been going through a bad time with our ferrets'
health issues.  We were writing to each other asking for prayers and
positive thoughts when a gorgeous little DEW appeared to us.  Her name
is Hope, and she is the embodiment of all those requests that are always
going out to a Higher Power for our babies.  She is a lovely girl with an
iridescent sheen and delicate shimmery wings, but most importantly from
our viewpoint, she radiates love for all the little ones who need more
more help than our earthly love and attention can provide.

Hope wanted us to let you know that she would be willing to respond to
all those in need of prayer and/or positive thoughts for their ferrets
when they are sick or preparing for surgery.  She would like to know
specifics about your babies such as their ailments, likes, dislikes,
color, age, special friends, etc.  Anything that is important to your
ferret is important to her.  She is an intermediary and will see that
our prayers go to the Guardian of the Rainbow Bridge, where all the love
for our ferrets and us begins.

Please address all your requests to [log in to unmask]
Hope will respond as she is able.

Thank you,
Hope's messengers