Date:
Sun, 10 May 2009 11:53:20 EDT
>From:     Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I am in awe of you! Your love of ferrets leads you down paths that
>few of us have traveled.)...

Nancy,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your beautiful letter.
it really means a lot not only to me but to shelter Moms and Dads
everywhere. We do what we do because we love the ferret so much and
you might say we were called to do it but the one that created them
our Heavenly Father. Again thanks for the letter.

God Bless You Always
Helen
Helping Hands Ferret Rescue
3356 Harlansburg Road