Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 15:22:39 EDT
>From:   [log in to unmask]
>
>Helen,
>Has there been any word on Mulberry from Lisa R?

Hello Everyone,

I am sorry I didn't do an update on Mulberry sooner but I haven't been
on line a lot do to doctor appointments. Lisa did not find Mulberry ;-(
it doesn't look like she is going to the only thing we are praying for
is that someone does have her but just isn't saying so. Lisa is very
upset about it she fells she has let her down and didn't keep her safe.
Please keep Lisa in your prayers for Peace of Mind and sweet little
Mulberry that if she isn't in some ones home that she didn't suffer if
in fact she crossed over the bridge. I pray the Angels came and carried
her off to the ever loving arms of JESUS. Again I am sorry I didn't up
date on her before this.

God Bless You and Thanks for all your prayers for her
Helen