From:
katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 2009 07:27:04 -0400
To the Anonymous Poster:

Five hours north of Orlando, and still in Florida, is probably close to
Tallahassee, by my estimation. FYI, there are two ferrets available at
the Tallahassee-Leon County Animal Service Center. They have been there
for a couple of weeks. They are in NO danger because they will send
them to me if they are not adopted, or if they need the cage space.
However, I would love for them to find a home before it reaches that
point. If you are interested in them, you can contact me off-list. I
can pull them from the shelter at any time, with no fee.

Also, not a whole lot further west is Heaven Scent Ferret Shelter, near
Dothan, AL. Sandi has any number of ferrets available for adoption.

Hopefully, someone in the central Florida area will adopt the ferrets,
or someone will pull them through their rescue. And, hopefully, they
will let the list know when they are safe and sound.

Katharine