Date:
Fri, 22 May 2009 23:12:34 -0400
We have listed many MORE 8 pc bedding sets starting @ just .99 cents
with NO RESERVE to let you experience why so many people LOVE LFFR
BEDDING and Proceeds benefit the many former rescued ferrets here at
the RETREAT that are permanent residents for life.

We also donate many bedding sets throughout the year to help others-
perhaps you have seen one of our sets and wanted one or two- here's
your chance- I listed many more and PLEASE watch this week as many
more will be on.

go to:
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

and Custom orders in your choice of pattern
go to
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org

Thank you and hope you get a chance to experience LFFR Bedding!

Ferret Mom,
Rose