Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 16:55:31 -0700
Sandee,

And all those who have been so kind with their words conderning my loss of
Phantom, I want to say thank you.  This is is such a caring group of people
who reach out to offer words of comfort to those of us who have lost one of
our beloved babies.  All the words have been so wonderful and I truly thank
each and every one of you.

And Sandee, I am so sorry I posted to Skeeter the other day.  I meant to
post to you.  I don't even know a Skeeter, but there must have been one up
there guiding my thoughts that day.  Cause I just wasn't really with it
then.

Anyway, Sandee, thank you for helping Phantom settle in and rounding up his
buddies, at least he won't be alone like Nipper was when I lost him.  You
are truly a wonderful ferret helping all the others as well as their human
parents.

mjo and the zoo (Lady Star, Topanga, Ragine, Bilbo, Frodo, Frito,
Pepper, & Caesar and the dogs Garth and Darwin......r.i.p.  PHANTOM,
Nipper, EZ, Lightning, Cleo, & Duke)