From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 21:34:03 -0400
I met Stef at a local Ferret show.   I was so impressed with her painting
that I asked her if she would like to sell things on my web page.  She
can capture the expressions of animals (especially Ferrets).  Her
painting is truly a work of art.  I am writing today to let you know I
have listed some items in our online store.  Check out her wonderful
work.  We have denim shirts including a BEAUTIFUL girls size 8 shirt.
Pocket tees are to come.  We have a light switch cover, a wallet, a biker
ferret tote which could be used as a beach bag, another ferret eating ice
cream tote and more.  Coming soon, licence plates, dream catchers and
sand dollars all handpainted with our favorite pet, the ferret!

Thanks for looking!  And Thanks Stef for such wonderful quality items!

http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm

Marguerite and the TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Crew
30+ Wonderful Ferrets awaiting new homes!