From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 08:18:37 -0500
Hi everyone.  TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Here Again.  We are still trying
our darnest to get our medical bills paid off.  We have on going care for
several ferrets in our shelter including Neo, our boy who came to us when
he was going to be put down by his owner after a botched self surgery by
the owner.  Currently Neo is still undergoing treatment for his golf ball
sized mass on his neck.  We (cross our little paws) seem to have it under
control.  The first culture came back that he has a bad steph infection,
we are waiting the other results.  The steph infection was most likely
due to the home surgery and unsantitary conditions in which the surgery
was preformed.  He is responding I think pretty well to the Clavomox and
the hot compresses three times/day.  His eyes are not squinty anymore and
he is more active and bright-eyed.

We have an unlimited amount of Advantage and Frontline for sale.
Advantage for the cats and ferrets, Frontline Plus for your cats dogs
(the other pets in your family).  Here are our prices.  Please add $2.00
for shipping and handling.  If ordering more packages, please let us give
you a cheaper price on the shipping and handling.  Vets usually charge
upwards to $50/pack of Advantage, so your savings is great.  Flea and
Tick season is coming up........make sure your pets are protected.  One
tube of advantage does 2 ferrets, 3 if they are tiny jills.  As always,
talk to your vet to find out which product will be best for your animal
and it's size first.

Email us your order at: [log in to unmask]
Paypal is acceptable for payments at: [log in to unmask]
Or checks/Money orders to:
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
C/O Marguerite Rauenzahn
PO Box 236
Shoemakersville, Pa. 19555-0236

PRICE LISTING:
Advantage for Cats 9lbs and under
     4 month supply- $32.50
     6 month supply $41.50
Advantage for Cats 9 lbs and over
     4 month supply  $34.50
     6 month supply   $43.50
Advantage For Dogs-Small (1-10lbs)
     4 month supply $33.50
     6 month supply $41.50
Advantage For Dogs-Medium (11-20 lbs)
     4 month supply $35.50
     6 month supply $44.50
Advantage For Dogs-Large (21-55lbs)
     4 month supply $36.50
     6 month supply $46.50
Advantage For Dogs-X-Large (55 lbs+)
     4 month supply $37.50

Frontline Plus (Ticks and Flea Protection)
Cats
    3 month $34.50
    6 month $51.50
Dogs
Small (2-22lbs)
        3 month $34.50
        6 month $51.50
Medium (23-44 lbs)
        3 month $35.50
        6 month $53.50
Large (45-88 lbs)
        3 month $36.50
        6 month $55.50
X-Large (89-132lbs)
        3 month $36.50
        6 month $56.50

Please allow 15 days shipping time on items we do not carry in stock at
all times.  This would mainly be the Frontline Plus and Dog Advantage.
We currently have the Advantage in stock for the under 9lb cat for both
4 month and 6 month supply.

Thanks.........And have a Flea Free Spring!

Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
"Raising Money the old fashion way.......earning it!"

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
Ebay Sales to Benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm