From:
Jeanne Ziola <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1993 10:22:00 -0400
Daisy.Lin,

  > Yep, I visit her..:) She's doing well...:) Teach one not to what?
  > Hehehe!!  Accidentally um...use the rug in front of the door...or a
  > wrong corner. I  was being silly...<g>  I have a strange sense of
  > humor...scuse me...<g>

The next time you visit Mama, give her a hug from me??  hee hee hee

I can't even teach my Betsy not to go on the floor in front of my door with
no rug in front of it!!!  I've bought 2 dog sleeping beds, one I put in
front of my door when I leave for work. For the most part Betsy can't go
potty in front of the door, but she'll still find a place on the floor
somewhere.  I've got to put her in my travel cage at night, she'll go potty
on the shelf ABOVE the box in the big cage!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!  It's a PITA
to clean at 5:30 am!!!!

James Garriss

A ferrets body temp runs about 101 degrees, when they sleep their temp
lowers, when they wake up or are awaken by someone they will shiver to get
the body temp back up to the 101 degrees. My ferrets do that all the time!!
It's not that they have something wrong with them, no need to worry!!!

Jeanne