From:
Gary Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 08:23:07 -0400
Hi....
I am Updating everyone about Joining the Club. Dues for a Family Membership
are $15.00 Per year. There are many benefits with Joining the Club, as we
are New and Have more to Offer. We are Doing a Ferret web Ring for Club
Members Only. You Get each Month a newsletter for the Club, and we will be
having Ferrets shows And you will be permitted Free if you attend one of
them. We will Issue a quarterly Statement of the Club, so Each Member can
see where all the Money is going and Coming From. We also Need Helpers for
Newsletters, Web Work, and much more, so if you can help in any way we do
appreciate that. We will also Have Internet Meetings Monthly, so we can have
your input as to what you would like to see the club do, or just want to
comment on the Good job the Club is doing. It is You the Club Members that
will make this Club successful for your Ferret(s). Our Main Goal is to
Educate new Ferret Owners and also represent the Ferrets for Public Opinion.
We will work with other Clubs and Organizations to Help the Fight for Ferret
Legalization, and also with the Rabies Issues. We will also be there to help
Shelters with the Placement of Sheltered Ferrets for adoption, as we want to
help fight against over populated Ferret Shelters & Rescues. We Offer a
Ferret Chat 3 times a week on Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday from 8-12 PM ET.
Will will be have topic's for these night and will post them on the FWIC web
Site. We want to have Guest speakers come to the Chat also, so there can be
more Question answered for the Benefit of your Ferret(s). We also have a
List Serve now for your Questions and Comments, and is NOW in the Digest
Form. We also have a Ferret Bulletin Board so you may also Post your
Question and Comments to.  If you would Like any Information on these
Services of the Ferret World Internet Club, You can Email us.

Thanks to Everyone that has been attending the Chats, as we are really
getting alot of good Questions, and having allot of fun..

You can  Make Check or Money Order Payable To;
Gary Skinner
c/o World Ferret Internet Club
158 Cloverdale St
Hudson,NC  28638
1-828-728-8998

If you have any Questions Concering the Club, Please feel Free to Email or
Call the Club.

Thanks,
Gary Skinner/President
Ferret World Internet Club
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/index.html
Western Carolina Ferret Club
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/default.html
email; [log in to unmask]
Gary Skinner
158 Cloverdale St
Hudson, NC 28638

[Moderator's note: Unless someone lets me know how it isn't, I'd consider
these to be commercial posta and will limit them to one-time announcements.
BIG]