From:
Jodi Carta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 18:52:05 PDT
Hello everyone!!

Thought I would pass along a few new toy ideas...

One that both my ferrets love is a large family sized tissue box (plastic
removed)....filled with lots of noisy toys (pill bottles filled with food,
etc) and balls, milk jug caps, etc..  They love it when I slide it across
the room..they run after it....also, they love it when I put them in it,
then slide it!!  A fun ride!!  They do the happy fertie dance and go crazy!!

Tyler loves crinkle sounds (plastic bags, his crinkle ball), so I started
brainstorming...I could make a cheap crinkle bag (for him and to benefit the
shelter) with nice polarfleece material and crinkle tissue paper (you can
get it at Factory card outlet)...it is metallic tissue paper (plastic-like
material)...

Hope this helps all of you looking for new toy ideas...I always am and
enjoy reading all your tips!!

Jodi
Tyler, Tessa, and "Fur Angels" Teesha and Taylor