From:
Julia Goodwin-Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 16:55:04 +0000
Dear guys and gals and fuzzies,

Well, I'm really worried for my fuzzy poet Liam.  I am about to start
net re search on green slime disease but I'd also like any people with
personal expierence on that to please let me know what is in store for
Liam.  He has had green stool off and on for the two years we've had him.
But it would be once a month, or a couple days one week and not again
until the next month.  Now I have seen the stood in the box almost
reguarly.  His fur isn't very fluffed up on his body, it's very flat and
thin (not balding at all though).  He seems to have lost weight though he
eats normal and he does play normal.  He is only 2.5 years so he is still
a youngun.

I'm very worried so any insight would be wonderful.  I know I'm prone to
be a worry wort if anything is not quite kosher about my ferrets and all
my ferrets are under 3.5 years so I've never dealt with diseases and
sickness.  None of my ferrets have had colds or flus so this situation
seems really distressing.

check out our new web site:
http://www.members.tripod.com/throughthetube/

peace, Julia and the fuzzy quatro