From:
Julia Goodwin-Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 19:58:42 +0000
Once again, thankyou for all the wonderful emails concerning the dead
sleep scare Liam put in me.  He hasn't done that again so all is good
with him.

This time, my concern is for my ferret Garcia.  He is about 4 years old
and about a month ago we noticed he had a scab on the top of his head.
Well, I thought nothing of it because he is very aggressive and bites and
fights with the ferrets, the cats, and the dog even, and all the animals
eventually bite him back sometimes.  I figured that it was from one of the
above getting him back.  The scab existed for over a month and I finally
gave him a bath and softly wiped the scab away with soap and water and
etc.  Recently I checked the spot and the skin was smooth but a bright red
mark was there.  Down on his back there was a similar red mark in his skin
as well.  I noticed this because he was a little wet from being in the
shower with my husband.  Is this something I should be worried about?  I
knwo he plays very ro ugh so this could be nothing.  I thought I'd just
report it and see if there was any fruitful feedback on it.

Also, somebody mentioned in a few FMLs ago about her ferret escaping out
an open window.  That happened to me last night and when I went outside my
little Othella was standing on the porch just waiting for me like she was
waiting to go on a walk.  Whew, what a scare.  These little guys know how
to get my heart stopped.

check out our new web site:
http://www.members.tripod.com/throughthetube/

peace, Julia and the spiteful ferrets