Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2012 09:07:45 -0400
What, you want to take a shower by yourself? Why would you want to do
that with three eager helpers? Oh how I miss those days of my big boy
opening the shower door and coming in to play, or when sitting for my
friend and her girl deciding shower time was a great time to launch
an attack. Shampooing your ferrets is one thing, water sports is
completely different. Let them have fun. There will come a time when
they are no longer interested, or just want to get in afterwards to
drink the water. I would just try to stop them from drinking soapy
water.

You know what's just as much fun as a shower with mom? Making a break
for it and trying to get into the rest of the house soaking wet before
getting caught and dried off. Good luck with that, I have sliding glass
shower doors so it was easier to keep mine trapped.

Have fun,
Tracy