From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 05:41:55 -0400
Although we are operating in a different capacity now, we will be happy
to list your ferrets on our Petfinder Web page.  We are located in
Shoemakersville, Pa. about 20 minutes from Reading.  We will have to
be able to look at them, take their photos and assess their condition
and see if they need medical care or have any issues.  We will make
suggestions to you if they do, and ask that you offer them for a fee
to find them a home.  This is for their safety and so that they don't
end up in another home where they are not safe or are unwanted later
down the line.  When animals are free, people do not take the time to
research and they make moment decisions they are not prepared for.  We
can also help you out with the contracts.  We are just not taking anymore
into the shelter at this time due to high medical bills.  We financially
can't afford it anymore due to my oldest son's graduation this year and
impending college expenses.  But we would love to help you place them.

Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay Stores
http://stores.ebay.com/Aloha-Ferrets-Store
http://shops.half.ebay.com/alohaferrets