From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:13:58 -0400
We use ProPlan Turkey and Rice.  It is the Indoor cat formula.  Proplan
does not have any plans to discountinue this variety.  And the protein
levels are 41% I do believe.  Here is the letter from ProPlan:

Thank you for contacting NestlE Purina PetCare Company.

We apologize for the confusion.  We are not discontinuing the Purina(r)
Pro Plan(r) brand Cat Food - Extra Care - Indoor Care Turkey & Rice
Formula only the Purina(r) Pro Plan(r) Brand Cat Food - Turkey & Barley
Formula - Cat Adult-Discontinued.  Please let us know if you have any
other questions.

Again, thank you for visiting our web site.

Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue in Pa.

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay Stores
http://stores.ebay.com/Aloha-Ferrets-Store
http://shops.half.ebay.com/alohaferrets