From:
Tricia-Anne Ferretty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 1995 00:59:43 -0400
Ok, so I woke up to the bang of something hitting the counter, this is what I
get for falling asleep while the ferrets are out!  One ferret (Ferris) on the
kitchen counter, standing in a puddle on flat gingerale, desiding he afterall
that,he does not like it, now walking over to the dirty dishes in the sink
leaving a trail behind, how he got up there, no clue.
That was yestarday!
Today, I am wide awake and here no noises, I figure all the fuzzies are
asleep in the couch or my nice big closet they took over.  After working on
the computer for a while I decide I should cook something for Joe for dinner.
Upon walking through the livingroom out of the corner of my eye I see this
big gross looking black and green thing, I aproach it for further inspection,
YUCK it's an avacodo (just can't seem to get it through Joes head not to
leave thing on the table) some one had been helping themselves to a dinner of
that gross green muck!  I am assuming it is the baby Jasmine.  (smaller teeth
marks than usual)  Enter the kitchen- Someone (this one I know was
Grisabella) dumped the big "dump proof" dish of water all over the rug.  Boo
is sitting on the kitchen table looking doe eyed up at me with butter on his
wiskers.  Ferris is back in the living room trying to dig wholes to China
through the rug.  I cook dinner, we eat.  After dinner I figured I would get
back at all of them (Tommy had been good all day, though) and do baths &
ears.  Everyone was fine until it was Tommys turn he did not want his ears
cleaned so he dumped his stinky little glands on me!!  So much for him being
the good one today!
They are monsters but they are so cute how can you get mad at them!!
Tricia and the monsterous five & one nut cat