From:
Otter-Candy Kroupa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 08:52:46 EST
To the anonymous poster who posted the name and number of a CA vet who
treats ferrets --- WHY ON EARTH DID YOU DO THAT?????  Especially after we've
been discussing CaCa/Fish&Game Gestapo accessing this FML???  Geesh!  Let's
just list all the vets and ferret owners in CA who are breaking the law, so
they can get rounded up more easily....I can't believe BIG let that get
through!

Mitakuye Oyasin

[Moderator's note: Dr. Hurlbut (and others in CA) are listed in STAR*'s
database and don't hide the fact that they treat ferrets.  California has
stated that they do NOT plan to prosecute vets who treat ferrets.  BIG]