Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 03:38:25 -0800
There are several folks that have made donations to our Tiles of Love
project...and knowing you, are satisfied with knowing you helped
without wanting recognition. For me however, the cyber tile page will
not be complete without recognizing each and every donator with their
custom designed tile, for each $6 contributed. I'm not satisfied with
a blank tile saying "Thanks to John" or "Thanks to Dave"

Every one of these tiles has a much deeper meaning for me.....to
recognize every person's contributions with their custom designed tile
space. This project wouldn't have been possible without the generosity
of the donators. If you haven't already done so, please let me know
what you would like your tiles to read. Some ideas: Memory tiles,
friendship tiles, ferret fun tiles...whatever you want. Please, just
design something. We have clip art to add if you just give Kat and I
some direction. Something, ......anything, that the kids and I can
remember the individual contributions and kindness during what seemed
like a very hopeless task. We are so close to reaching our goal. Only
7 tiles to go. Thanks everyone, from the bottom of all of our fuzzy
little hearts.

http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html

Warm Fuzzys,
Kim

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.