From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 10:36:43 -0500
As many of you know I am very fond of the ferret and have had many over
the years. I have come to know Carol McCraig very well and have the
deepest respect for her and what she has done to save so many animals
in our throw away society. Carol has saved several thousand ferrets
over the term and has always had an extremely clean well kept shelter.
As you can see from the attached news link from WVEC Carol served many
state agencies as well as the general public.

Carol took very ill and was injured in trying to rescue a ferret turned
loose to die in the park in the VA Beach area. Carol performed a huge
service to the public and state agencies alike. Is very sad what all
this hard work and dedication has come to.

Here is the link that will best tell the story. It also has a video for
those with a fast connection.

<http://www.wvec.com/news/topstories/stories/wvec_local_012908_animal_house_vb.6e276795.html>

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson