From:
Nancy Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2012 18:01:14 -0700
Suppositions, lies, intrigue...reads like a spy novel! I feel like I'm
in the ferret CIA Twilight Zone. To Sara's AFA response, all I have to
say is, gee all you had to do was ask. It would have maybe saved the
AFA some time and money. Refer to my initial statement about me being
an AFA member and trying to get it back for you. Also, I do have
personal knowledge of where that LOGO originated from years ago. The
AFA is still a non profit organization member run is it not? That said,
yes I am fully aware of Trademark law as I have a US Trademark on my
business name and just spent the last year with a Trademark attorney.
If you feel the need to dance around and spend money, I say again, all
you had to do was ask. But that's not the AFA's style now is it. Up
till now I've tried, really tried, to be nice and stay away from all
of the AFA craziness. And wow, all of the private emails I've gotten
telling about how a person had a differing opinion from the AFA echelon
and was subsequently booted out and discredited. One from a current
AFA judge saying how they have to stay quiet or the people controlling
the AFA will ruin them. Do we see a pattern here? Are others scared to
voice this, yes. Just this week a person who had the guts to post about
this on here was booted off the Ferret Breeder Network by the senior
AFA judge that moderates it. Hmmm, here we go again. And....gee, no
mention about calling animal control on me Sara? Hmmm, don't you live
a few miles from me and have a fairly new boyfriend...hmmmm. So many
people to boot out, so little time. Don't want anyone to lose their
fear now do we. My real crime for years with the AFA is stepping in
and asking them to stop bashing people as everyone has a right to an
opinion and to run their lives in their own way. Kevin, I did just that
on your behalf a year ago when your supposed friends were bashing you.
In lieu of all of this, the AFA has helped me to make up my mind about
where my loyalties should really be and with whom so I suppose I should
thank them for that. My years of trying to "get along" with the
nastiness has finally ended. NOW this is my last response to this on
here.

Nancy Park
FerrettownUSA.com
Ferretown.com

"There is no objective truth, only the truth that's established by power'
Michael Crichton