From:
Jenny Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:57:15 -0400
Hi everyone,

Jenny here from Asti's Ferret Haven....

I need your help or actually a little girl named Honey needs your help.

Honey is about 5yrs old and came to me from a sister shelter because
she is elderly. She came in neglected and all out of sorts. She is
doing wonderful now except she has a lump on her foot that keeps
getting bigger.

I took her in and had a needle aspirate done and its not fluid filled.
Under the slide the cells don't look angry like cancer but the lump is
getting bigger each day. Its the size of a dime and is red and swollen.
The vein on the side of her foot is very red going up. The lump needs
to come off before it gets any bigger and she can't walk.

Her surgery is scheduled for the 19th of April...It will be an open
wound as there will not be any skin to close it up..Hence why this
needs to come off now..The smaller the lump is the smaller the open
wound will be...

Honey has the spirit of an Eagle and just soars everyday..She is such
a talker..My husband says she sounds like a squeaky toy...She loves to
flea and clean you...

We are $275.00 away from having her funds raised for her surgery...

If you can help please, please do so.....

If the chipin button is not fixed by the time this is sent out, you
can send the money through paypal to [log in to unmask]
Please send it as personal and money owed so fees don't come out. I
will update her chipin page as donations come in....

The lump is on her left rear foot that you can see in the picture...

http://astisferrethaven.chipin.com/honeys-surgery

Thanks so much.....

Jenny and Honey