From:
Jenny Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 2009 19:28:36 -0500
Wow what a Christmas for my kids from their Santas...We have 42 kids
here and let me tell you how excited they were to dig in the boxes of
thier brothers and sisters.....Myself was just full of excitement also
because of the caring people who made my kids so HAPPY!!!!!

Each furkid would like to thank their santa!!!!!

1. Kita-she would like her Aunt Michele and Uncle James to know that
the purple bed just ROCKS!!! She shares it with her brother Tyler and
whomever else wants to pile in it. Her tube and Gator are awesome
also...So thank you and I love you...

2. Kali- well after last year not getting her gift her secret santa
Aunt Tracy really went above and beyond to give her the one ever...
Kali just loves her flower and dragonfly bed that was made for her...
She thinks she is just THE QUEEN in it...She does share with her
brother and sisters.... She got so many awesome gifts its just
unreal....I love you Aunt Tracy

3. Daisy-with the awesome lady bug sleep sack that Aunt Tracy also had
made for her,she just adores it and sleeps in it all the time. Heck
there will be 5 ferrets in it at one time... She loves her eggs an
her treats......I love you Aunt Tracy

4. Frodo- he got a turtle sleep sack made for him from Aunt Tracy
also..Its the cutest thing ever and seeing his head poked out of the
hole is just to funny....I think his favorite gift of all was his
eggs...He has rolled them in his paws for what seems like hours...I
love you Aunt Tracy

5. Zeus- his Aunt Bobbie sent him some really nice deep hammies and
he loves sleeping on his back in them...He also loves his eggs he got
also..The blankies are very soft and he loves to tunnel under them....
I love you Aunt Bobbie

6. Solomon- he also got a really nice hammie from his Aunt Bobbie and
the blankie he got is his fav....He loves to be wrapped in it and
held...I love you Aunt Bobbie

7. Rowdy Rufus- well he just enjoyed everything that was in his box,
heck he REALLY ENJOYED THE BOX!!! Aunt Libby made him a bedding set
and sent him awesome treats..... I love you Aunt Libby

8.Kaden- Kaden passed away before getting his presents....Aunt Lisa
sent them to his brothers and sisters and after all the boxes were
opened I think we spent an hour letting them go through everything that
came...They have all enjoyed the crinkle tubes,the treats,the toys and
blankies.....We love you Aunt Lisa

9. River- she just loved all her goodies sent to her from Aunt Linda..
She had a blankie made for her and she got jingle balls and the sock
ball for one of daddies stinky socks to go in...I love you Aunt Linda

10. Simon- well for the 2nd year in a row Simons gift did not come. He
is such a deserving kid. He survived distemper and I had hoped this
year would have been a great one for him. His ss sent his gift on the
14th but never arrived. But he has two aunties Emilee and Joclyn who
are sending him presents. But he enjoyed the boxes with his brothers
and sisters....

The kindness from their Aunties was AMAZING!!!! The gifts were
WONDERFUL!!!!!!

I can not thank you enough for making sure my babies were taken care
of.......

Love,
Jenny and The 42 Weasels of Asti's Ferret Haven