From:
Robin Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:40:56 -0000
I think my fuzz butts have a naked man under my dresser.  Sunday they stole
one of my husbands work shirts.  Monday they stole a pair of socks and
today they tried to steal some undies.  How am I going to explain this to
hubby when this guy comes out?

Oh Dervish when he does come out will you do his hair?

My thoughts and prayers are with those with sick fuzzies or those that have
crossed the bridge.

Robin and the fuzz busters
Fred- mom i just want to help fold the laundry
Cocoa-i think he would look real good in dads dress pants
Slinky- I think he needs moms slippers
Angel- Mom can dervish do my hair too it just isnt looking right today