Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2014 15:44:54 -0400
Can anyone help? I've already contacted the paper via the web site with
some information and asked for contact info in regards to authorities
so they can be spoken to (by me or otherwise). I'm running around busy
in as far as looking up whom to call etc, and to call them. But this
child is in danger of not being considered as neglected or perhaps even
abused by their parents because of misinformation on the cops part as
well as the newspapers part in regards to ferret behavior. The paper
has released an obnoxious article with a sensationalist title that can
now be Googled forever (with the words "attack" and "ferret"). PLEASE
keep your contact brief, accurate and extremely respectful. Though I
know its hard when a reporter screws up so badly and is so reckless. I
am not an expert as some of you shelters are, and I have a hard time
remembering factual things about ferrets to put up a valid arguement.
So, it would be better if I'm not the only one that contacts the
authorities or this paper.
<http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/robertson/2014/03/23/ferret-attack-injures-baby-coopertown/6797471/>

Wolfy

Visit the Small Animal Channel and Ferrets Magazine!
http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/
http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/ferrets-magazine/default.aspx

Sean and Rocky:
http://www.wolfysluv.com/sean.html