Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2013 17:44:54 -0400
Hi all,

I am writing a story about "what ferret owners would do differently now
that they've owned a ferret or ferrets". For example, would you prepare
your family or home differently? Would your expectations be different?
Would you still get a ferret? Would you get more than one if you only
got one? What about supplies... would you get a bigger or different
style cage? Would you change anything about how you care for your
ferrets? I have already enjoyed reading a few interesting responses on
Facebook. But the FML is the heart of the ferret community to me and I
want to hear your voices.

I hope you choose to participate and contribute! Please reply to my
email at [log in to unmask]

Hope to hear from you ...

Wolfy
(Rebecca Stout)