From:
"HARRISON,REGINA,MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 1995 05:54:21 EST
Hi all!
A word of warning about philodendrons-- when I first brought home Amelia, I
researched which of the houseplants were likely to be poisonous.  According
to Encarta, philodendrons have been known to cause severe illness or even
death to cats who have ingested the leaves or stems.  Maybe somebody here
knows more about this?  Anyway, the solution I found, rather than chopping
the philodendrons' vines, was to pin them up along the nearest wall-- it
looks pretty dern cool and keeps them out of harm's way.

The introduction circus continues, and yes, with much territorial pooping.
Sigh.  A nifty thing I discovered by accident yesterday is that Cully is one
of those ferrets who responds to squeaky toys!  He would even come from
another room to find the squeaker.  He just acts confused when he does find
the toy-- I have the feeling it wasn't what he expects to find.

Regina (I'd believe you guys were playing if you'd just stop screeching)
and ferrets, who sing "I bite you, you bite me, etc..."