From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 22:17:52 -0500
Christopher wrote:
>I can't imagine there is anything he needs he isn't getting on this diet.
>Is the yellowing necessarily a bad diet?

Sota is also an albino & is starting to get some rusty colored tint here &
there on his body.  He has the most beautiful light rusty diamond on his
forehead that you ever wanted to see.  He also has rusty colors other
places on his body.  He has a good diet & is 2 years old.  Has been with
me since he was 8 weeks old.

He is in good health.  So what else could turn them orange?

Lynn & Clan War Weasels