From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 09:02:25 -0500
Debby asked several issues ago about a source for animal laws in other
states-- I would like to tell everyone about an incredible site for state
and federal laws in regards to animals... this site has been composed by a
local deputized investigator in the state of NH--

to get to this site url:
http://www.sover.net/~compusat/nhanimal.law/index.html

scroll down to the Animal Laws banner

then click on either:  NH laws,  Link to all other states or Federal laws

You can also access this thorough a link from the Ferret Wise Shelter page:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html

I am sure you will be pleased with the amount of information-- and while you
are at it keep exploring this page-- there are links to everyplace you would
want to visit in regards to animals!!!!

Cheers,
Alicia
at ferretwise