From:
FerrerMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 12:47:24 -0800
Sandee,

Could you please keep an eye out for a pudgy little Chocolate boy named
Two Socks?  He left us today very unexpectedly.  Some of the wee ones
that will be there to meet him will be Ren, Sunshine, Cosmo and Hermie
in addition to a whole bunch of others as he's had a very full life with
lots of furry friends.

Could you tell him for me, please, that I'm sorry - I was not aware of
anything at all wrong with him and if I had any sign, I would have been
with him?  And that his momma loves him very much and am sending him one
of his favorite back-rubs along with my kisses.