From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 1996 16:15:04 -0500
Howdy

Merry Christmas to you all!
All of us here in this household wish all of you in your Households a safe,
joyous and festive Christmas Day.

We have all our family phone calls out of the way, the turkey has been
smoking on our BBQ for 2 hours already, the shrimp is done steaming (2 full
pounds for just John and I----UMMMM!  talk about getting a whole years worth
of Cholesterol in one day...but it's Christmas so who cares!  ), 3 different
dips are made, I have to slice the cheese and Salami, open the cans of
olives and the jars of pickles.  Then, we'll add crackers and chips and
wolla!  No fuss day of food!  I can't take the stress of anything else.
Just one problem...it's only 42o outside right now.  Although it's only a 9
pound turkey, with our luck it's going to take all day.  haha

And for our breakfast...just to make you guys drool with envy.....We had
Venison steaks and eggs.  UMMM!  Then back to the college football games...
It's a scarey thought but I actually love football as much as John does.

Now the question of the day is......
What little song does Santa sing to make his Reindeer behave?

My bologna has a first name, it's ....C...O...M...E...T, my bologna has a
second name, it's......C....U...P...I...D, my Bologna has a third name,

Can you tell I'm smiling big time?  Today is Our sort of anniversary of 8
full years.  We met on Christmas Day so trust me....we both believe in
Santa!  John is really in a very affectionate mood too!  YEA!

Cheers, love, {{{{{Special HUGS}}}}}, chuckles, dooks and a howl from the
crew......
Rascal (chief in charge and mama's lover boy), Brandy (still way too busy to
pay attention), May-wee (such a frail wee little baby girl but fiesty!),
Pogo (mama calls me Bubba cause I'm a real CHUNK!), Lobo (the Guard Wolf),
their Daddy John and of course their mama Carol too!