From:
Tracy Tunnison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 07:30:20 -0500
Kylie asked if anyone else had a boarding facility geared towards ferrets.
The answer here is yes.  The Ferret Inn in Lansing, MI.  is strictly for
ferrets.  The owners have 13 ferrets of their own as well.  Their rates are
very reasonable (cheaper than most kennels) and the ferrets have their own
room to play in.  All families' ferrets are segregated and everything
disinfected between play times.  The fuzzies get lots of love and play time
out.  I've threatened to have them babysit my fuzzies when I go on vacation,
but don't think they could fit all 90 of them at one time :)

Tracy