From:
Tracy Tunnison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 1996 12:10:41 -0500
A quick addition to Shari Dane's post about the poison control.  I have
always used the regular 800 poison control phone number for my area.  They
not only have info on people, but on animals as well and the call is free.
When people call our clinic wanting info on a pet that has ingested
something we're not familiar with, we just give them the 800 number.  I
always check back with the owners and they have always gotten the correct
answers from poison control.  So, keep the other numbers Shari gave handy,
but to save time and money, try your regular poison hotline first.

Tracy Tunnison
Mid-Michigan Ferrets and Rescue
"Where the Fun Starts!"
GLFA Show Registrar