Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 12:01:01 -0700
Ok, so I guess my gang are the only ones who like the new formula?
Actually, they may have never known the Old recipe, which may be why they
like the New recipe.  (I adopted them I guess after the New recipe came
out).  They all eat the Banana & Raisin, and the Chicken kind.  If 8in1
stops making those treats, we'll be at a loss!  I refuse to give them
Yogies (all sugar), and most of the other treats out there I've come
across were bad for them also.  They get Ferretone too.  Does anyone
have any other suggestions for any other healthy treats?

Thanks!
Andrea, River, Rayna and Rudy!