From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 10:05:45 -0700
And I thought ours were the only ones that weren't eating the 'new'
improved formula!

All 15, yes, 15 of our fuzzies won't touch the new stuff.  It looks an
awful lot like 'Pounce' cat treats to me, and it smells horrific!  We
won't be buying any more of it...period.  Our gang is lapping up the new
ferret tone, so guess we're lucky there.

Maybe we can get a group consensus, and write, begging for the old ones
to return.  Problem is that the change was most likely made to increase
profits, and will not be rescinded.

Michelle, and the treatless gang.