From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 13:08:21 -0500
Friends...

i know these are hard times for many of us...i know many of us have lost
jobs or had hours cut back...an one such person just happens to be a
shelter...one who continues to help others...

she lost her job...has done the best she can...finally had to take a job
that pays less than her unemployment paid...she is now facing losing her
home...which also happens to be the shelter...

she is at capacity...the shelter is closed to all but emergencies...and it
looks as those those emergencies may be a problem...with no shelter to go
to...if she loses her home...

i am not asking for donations to help this shelter...i am BEGGING for
anyone within driving distance of Cleveland, Ohio, to open your hearts and
homes and adopt one..two..three of the babies she has...if she loses her
home...at least those ferrets will be taken care of...ones she will not
have to worry about finding homes for then...

obviously donations would help..but the main concern is getting homes for
these ferrets before matters get worse...she is trying her hardest to
handle all this...but she does and IS asking for help...mostly in the
form of adoptions...getting these babies in secure loving homes...

PLEASE help Jean...i am BEGGING you...PLEASE!!

here is her contact info...

e-mail  [log in to unmask]

Jean Caputo-Lee
Ferrets Unlimited
4116 Bucyrus Avenue
Cleveland, OH  44109
216-749-3885

thank you...
kat
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive  http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey, Meeja, Pye, Noodles, Sandi, Holly, Eddie,
Lucky, Cissy, Uh-Oh, Jack, Sassy-tudes, Angel, Bugs, Snow &
Sebastian...Holding "Li'l Bear" in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny, Charlie and Geezer!
My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Choose your ferret to help at Christmas-time at
http://www.friendsoffuzzies.com/givingtree/index.html